Saturday 20 April 2013

Denim Diva and Me on a Day Trip to Spitalfields Market London

Yay we escaped from the sewing machine!


Waiting on the green bench at Chappel & Wakes Colne Station.


Lovely decorative ironwork holding up the roof and original Victorian signage.


We are not alone, a very skinny legged cyclist and one of the vintage trains. This station is also a Railway Museum.


Coffee stop and photo shoot at Verdes

Now it goes a bit Pete Tong (wrong) from here. I got so busy chatting and looking at stuff I forgot to take any more pictures, DOH!




But here I am modeling some 1950 style glasses. I quite like these so they may be my next real life specs. Picture by my friend Mary Helena who I had a fab time with. Would you believe it I met two people I know, both had stalls at the market.

Next post will be a tutorial, taken the pictures but run out of oomph for today.
X Joan

5 comments:

  1. Very well Done venturing out to London Town !! x Love the photos - and hearing about your adventure with the diva's - you look really Good in the Glasses !! They Really suit you Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly looks like a fun day out for you and the Diva.

    The glasses suit you very much and go with your beautiful smiloe

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the glasses! Looks like you all had a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all thanks for liking the glasses. Now I have to find some that fit, those ones were too big. I can feel a big spend coming on! x Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SO Retro, Darling! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan