Thursday 17 January 2013

Seth Apter The Altered Page ~~~ Mixed Media Art Blog

Seth Apter runs one of my favourite Mixed Media Art Blogs.

It's a wealth of information on mixed media and  links to his most excellent books and videos. Not only that Seth is very generous and shares other blog links and features artists that will take you further on in your art journey.

Here's a link to a preview of one of his videos. Easy Mixed Media Surfaces

I always find something useful from his posts. So how excited was I to get an email from him! I had applied to have my blog listed on his site being my usual negative self did not think that this would happen!. But YAY I am going to be listed. The list goes live next month.

Also Seth is hoping to come to the UK to teach, even if I have to sell the dog to raise funds I will be there.

Other news - I will be continuing to facilitate once a month workshops at Colchester Slack Space. I will be putting a tutorial up on this blog for every workshop I teach. It will be pictures and a comment of stages through from start to finish. All the workshops at Colchester Slack Space are done on a voluntary basis and all materials are provided free too.

Great start to my day now I have to go walk the dog - its freezing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan