Saturday 15 January 2011

More Sock Yarn Arrives







These are the latest yarns!! Lovely bright colours, they were collected from my local PO today. Picture below each ball of yarn gives you an idea how it knits up.  These three brands are the very, very best and therefore are the top $ price. Opal. Trekking and Schoeller+Stahl can't be beaten. All are 75% New wool and 25% polyamid, machine wash 40c, Do NOT Tumble.

Mad Socks can be made using several different balls of yarn for one pair. These will be totally unique.



More is on the way, ebay buys, as all the best sock yarn come from Germany. 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting - I'd like a pair when they are done please - let me know how much you are selling them for - Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan