Wednesday 27 October 2010

WEDNESDAY CONTEMPORARY ART GROUP OCTOBER




Lovely time at the CAG today, Julia did a drawing exercise and I am pleased with my efforts, pictured above. Cherry bought us all Christmas Cake, there goes the diet.

Eve and That Apple Tree and Three Objects in Red and Black.

After the group I went into Sue Ryder charity shop and got just the right fabric and base for the Sewn collages. Emily in Birdland, is made from all recycled or left over materials from other projects. So its not cost much. The birds are again from those given to me by my friend Fi. I've done another one for Zoe too.

3 comments:

  1. Whoops - sorry about the Christmas Cake - A Great meeting - lovely to catch up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work was Amazing by the way -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cherry!! I am so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan