Wednesday 13 October 2010

Starting a Journal



A group of my friends from Loving Mixed Media, this is a link to my page http://www.lovingmixedmedia.com/profile/JoanGlenMartin are doing Journals. We plan to do so much then swap them around and do some work in each others, then pass them on again.

We hope it will be fun and we can do some new ideas, add to each others work etc..

This is my front cover. Then a collage of all the business cards I collected at the Essex Art and Design Fair in October. I met and talked to all those interesting people. That's the inside front cover. It will be interesting for the girls in the USA to see who is around near me.

Flu has gone at last, just a bit of a cough now. I hate being ill. Molly has hurt her leg, so we have had a vets visit. She is on 3 months house rest, injections, which I get to do and pills. More bills. Hopefully this works then she won't have to have an operation.

2 comments:

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan