Tuesday, 6 July 2010
Art Room Makeover
Well after having builders in , they did lots of work. Replaced floor in my bedroom, so everything in my bedroom had to be moved out including me! I spent 11 days at Val's. What a star friend she is. Total re-wire, fire and smoke alarms, complete bathroom re-fit.
Also before those builders I had the central heating engineers from ga ga land in they nearly killed me - Carbon Monoxide - by fitting a Parkray fire incorrectly. I complained to HETAS - like CORGI- the guy has been struck off, blooming good job too.
So after all this I had gotten a bit down in the mouth and just plain was having a good sulk. But now after a week of clearing everything is back in the art room. I've set it up differently and now have more light and space.